INNOVATIVE DYNAMIC NETWORKS, INC. TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE
1. ACCEPTANCE OF ORDER; TERMINATION – Acceptance of any order is subject to credit approval and acceptance of order by Innovative Dynamic Networks, Inc. (“IDN”) and, when applicable, IDN’s suppliers. If credit of the buyer of the goods (“Buyer”) becomes unsatisfactory to IDN, IDN reserves the right to terminate upon notice to Buyer and without liability to IDN.
2. PRICES AND SHIPMENTS – Unless otherwise quoted, prices shall be those in effect at time of shipment, which shall be made F.O.B. shipping point, prepaid and bill.
3. RETURN OF GOODS – Credit may be allowed for goods returned within 30-days of purchase with prior approval and a 15% restocking fee. Items must be return in the original condition within the return window.
4. TAXES – Prices shown do not include sales or other taxes imposed on the sale of goods. Taxes now or hereafter imposed upon sales or shipments will be added to the purchase price. Buyer agrees to reimburse IDN for any such tax or provide IDN with acceptable tax exemption certificate.
5. DELAY IN DELIVERY – IDN is not to be accountable for delays in delivery occasioned by acts of God, failure of its suppliers to ship or deliver on time, or other circumstances beyond IDN’s reasonable control. Factory shipment or delivery dates are the best estimates of our suppliers, and in no case shall IDN be liable for any consequential or special damages arising from any delay in shipment or delivery.
6. LIMITED WARRANTIES – IDN warrants that all goods sold are free of any security interest and will make available to Buyer all transferable warranties (including without limitation warranties with respect to intellectual property infringement) made to IDN by the manufacturer of the goods. IDN MAKES NO OTHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, AND SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMS ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR PURPOSE. UNLESS OTHERWISE AGREED IN WRITING BY AN AUTHORIZED REPRESENTATIVE OF IDN, PRODUCTS SOLD HEREUNDER ARE NOT INTENDED FOR USE IN OR IN CONNECTION WITH (1) ANY SAFETY APPLICATION OR THE CONTAINMENT AREA OF A NUCLEAR FACILITY, OR (2) IN A HEALTHCARE APPLICATION, WHERE THE GOODS HAVE POTENTIAL FOR DIRECT PATIENT CONTACT OR WHERE A SIX (6) FOOT CLEARANCE FROM A PATIENT CANNOT BE MAINTAINED AT ALL TIMES.
7. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY – Buyer’s remedies under this agreement are subject to any limitations contained in manufacturer’s terms and conditions to IDN, a copy of which will be furnished upon written request. Furthermore, IDN’s liability shall be limited to either repair or replacement of the goods or refund of the purchase price, all at IDN’s option, and IN NO CASE SHALL IDN BE LIABLE FOR INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. In addition, claims for shortages, other than loss in transit, must be made in writing not more than five (5) days after receipt of shipment.
8. WAIVER – The failure of IDN to insist upon the performance of any of the terms or conditions of this agreement or to exercise any right hereunder shall not be deemed to be a waiver of such terms, conditions, or rights in the future, nor shall it be deemed to be a waiver of any other term, condition, or right under this agreement.
9. MODIFICATION OF TERMS AND CONDITIONS – These terms and conditions supersede all other communications, negotiations, and prior oral or written statements regarding the subject matter of these terms and conditions. No change, modification, rescission, discharge, abandonment, or waiver of these terms and conditions shall be binding upon IDN unless made in writing and signed on its behalf by a duly authorized representative of IDN. No conditions, usage of trade, course of dealing or performance, understanding or agreement, purporting to modify, vary, explain, or supplement these terms and conditions shall be binding unless hereafter made in writing and signed by the party to be bound. Any proposed modifications or additional terms are specifically rejected and deemed a material alteration hereof. If this document shall be deemed an acceptance of a prior offer by Buyer, such acceptance is expressly conditional upon Buyer’s assent to any additional or different terms set forth herein.
10. REELS – When IDN ships returnable reels, a reel deposit may be included in the invoice. The Buyer should contact the nearest IDN service location to return reels.
11. CERTIFICATION – IDN hereby certifies that these goods were produced in compliance with all applicable requirements of Sections 6, 7, and 12 of the Fair Labor Standards Act, as amended, and of regulations and orders of the United States Department of Labor issued under Section 14 thereof. This agreement is subject to Executive Order 11246, as amended, the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, as amended, the Vietnam Veterans’ Readjustment Assistance Act of 1974, as amended, E.O. 13496, 29 CFR Part 471, Appendix A to Subpart A, and the corresponding regulations, to the extent required by law. 41 CFR 60-1.4, 60-741.5, and 60-250.5 are incorporated herein by reference, to the extent legally required.
12. FOREIGN CORRUPT PRACTICES ACT – Buyer shall comply with applicable laws and regulations relating to anti-corruption, including, without limitation, (i) the United States Foreign Corrupt Practices Act (FCPA) (15 U.S.C. §§78dd-1, et. seq.) irrespective of the place of performance, and (ii) laws and regulations implementing the Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development’s Convention on Combating Bribery of Foreign Public Officials in International Business Transactions, the U.N. Convention Against Corruption, and the Inter-American Convention Against Corruption in Buyer’s country or any country where performance of this agreement or delivery of goods will occur.
13. ASSIGNMENT – Buyer shall not assign its rights or delegate its duties hereunder or any interest herein without the prior written consent of IDN, and any such assignment, without such consent, shall be void.
14. GENERAL PROVISIONS – All typographical or clerical errors made by IDN in any quotation, acknowledgment or publication are subject to correction. This agreement shall be governed by the laws of the State of Wisconsin applicable to contracts to be formed and fully performed within the State of Wisconsin, without giving effect to the choice or conflicts of law provisions thereof. All suits arising from or concerning this agreement shall be filed in the Circuit Court of Racine County, and no other place unless otherwise determined in IDN’s sole discretion. Buyer hereby irrevocably consents to the jurisdiction of such court or courts and agrees to appear in any such action upon written notice thereof.
15. PAYMENT TERMS – Innovative Dynamic Networks requires an initial payment of all equipment and 50% of the installation upfront. The remainder balance to be due on or by the day of job completion. As a condition of the sales agreement, a monthly service charge of the lesser of 1-1/2% or the maximum permitted by law may be added to all accounts not paid by net due date. Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover credit cards are accepted at point of purchase with a 3.5% fee of the total amount. No documentation or access to installed hardware/software will be released until full payment is in place.
16. REFUNDS FOR SERVICES – Refund may be given on services that haven’t been provided yet by the service provider (IDN). Partially finished and/or started services that are not finish is subject to a 25% fee of the total amount for that specific service if the client request a refund.
17. EXPORTING – Buyer acknowledges that this order and the performance thereof are subject to compliance with any and all applicable United States laws, regulations, or orders. Buyer agrees to comply with all such laws, regulations, and orders, including, if applicable, all requirements of the International Traffic in Arms Regulations and/or the Export Administration Act, as may be amended. Buyer further agrees that if the export laws are applicable, it will not disclose or re-export any technical data received under this order to any countries for which the United States government requires an export license or other supporting documentation at the time of export or transfer, unless Buyer has obtained prior written authorization from the United States Office of Export Control or other authority responsible for such matters.
18. SERVICE AGREEMENTS – Service agreements on technical support should always be through an official agreement signed by both parties. Subscriptions based services not always will require an official service contract unless requested by either party. We may change pricing from services on on-going subscriptions based on subscription volume.
19. ARBITRATION – All claims and disputes arising under or relating to this Agreement are to be settled by binding arbitration in the state of Wisconsin. The arbitration shall be conducted on a confidential basis pursuant to the Commercial Arbitration Rules of the American Arbitration Association. Any decision or award as a result of any such arbitration proceeding shall be in writing and shall provide an explanation for all conclusions of law and fact and shall include the assessment of costs, expenses, and reasonable attorneys’ fees. Any such arbitration shall be conducted by an arbitrator experienced in business litigation and shall include a written record of the arbitration hearing. The parties reserve the right to object to any individual who shall be employed by or affiliated with a competing organization or entity. An award of arbitration may be confirmed in a court of competent jurisdiction.