INTERNSHIPS AVAILABLE FOR THIS POSITION
- Position responsible for providing installation, maintenance and repairs on equipment within an assigned territory/region to assure continuity of customer operations and high levels of customer satisfaction.
- Perform Tier II work on products and services of medium-high complexity; Tier II products include large servers and mainframe computers and peripherals, large system printers and plotters, enterprise level servers, networks and software, item processing reader/sorters and networking issues on imaging systems, medium/high complexity networking/communications equipment, network and systems management/protocols (Ethernet, Token-Ring, StarLAN, NetBIOS, X.25)
- Primary services include hardware maintenance, installation, network management, multi-vendor maintenance and software support
- Provide installation, maintenance and repairs on ATM (second line maintenance) and/or POS (Point of Sale) equipment and other electromechanical equipment at various locations within an assigned territory/region.
- Provide continuity of customer operations and high levels of customer satisfaction; Manage customer incidents as assigned; Build working relationships with customers and develop informal communication channels with customer account at the local level.
- Represent IDN in a manner that reflects positively on the image and reputation of the company
- Analyze and correct all technical problems on equipment within assigned customer accounts; Perform periodic preventive maintenance routines on products and installs modifications to equipment; Perform overhauls and maintenance repair as a matter of routine; May also perform required modular swaps and unit replacements or perform preventative maintenance services
- Respond to a customer call, which will include problem identification, escalation and resolution of operating system software problems; Responsible to keep customer informed during the problem resolution process; Perform service verification and customer satisfaction surveys relating to the situation
- May require prolonged travel, “Kenosha, Milwaukee, etc” status with up to 60% travel. Carrying and lifting tool kit/parts of varying weights (1- 50 lbs.); May require bending/squatting, walking/standing /sitting for prolonged periods; Exposure to enclosed spaces, dust, drafts, and damp areas.
- Associate’s Degree preferred or 3+ years of related experience.
- Team Player
Competitive salary based on experience.